Friday, July 15, 2005

Hoax-Slayer Forums

Ok, so this is a shameless plug..what can I say? (grin)

I've recently set up an online forum for the Hoax-Slayer website, and I'm now on a bit of a recruitment drive.

The forums will provide a place to discuss scams, hoaxes and a lot more. Although the primary focus is scams and hoaxes, there is plenty of room for other topic areas as well, including software discussion, computer help and the like.

My fellow administrator, Jean, and myself are open to suggestions and looking to get the forums up and running, so any ideas you have will be most welcome!

I hope that the forums will grow into an active community and represent a worthwhile addition to the Hoax-Slayer website. Please help us build an informative and friendly hoax and scam busting online community.

Naturally, the forums are completely free to join, although registration is required to weed out scummy spammers. Hope to see you there!

Check out the forums:
Hoax-Slayer Forums

No comments: